Webinar: How virtual fairs can help you with recruiting?
10am (Beijing Time), Wednesday, June 24th
How virtual fairs can help you with recruiting?
|During this webinar, we will take you on a guided tour of the virtual fair platform.
You will learn:
• What virtual fairs are and how they work
• How virtual fairs compare with in-person fairs
• How virtual fairs complement your recruitment strategy
• How virtual fairs are promoted to students
• How to chat with students and share your online materials
• How student leads are generated and received
Sebastian Fernandes, CEO, and Renata Freitas, Online Events Manager of FPP, will share details on virtual fairs and how they can help you connect with students around the world, from the largest cities to the smallest towns, without leaving your office.
|Free of charge|
After purchasing your webinar ticket, you will receive an automatic email both confirming your purchase and providing a link to the registration form. In order to receive the webinar login/access details you need to complete this registration form.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Spearker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com