Webinar: Online Recruiting Events – Training Workshop by Leading Experts in Student Recruitment
Date & Time:
|9 AM (Beijing Time) 24th March 2021|
4 PM (Beijing Time) 25th March 2021
|Online Recruiting Events – Training Workshop by Leading Experts in Student Recruitment|
|Are you looking at marketing and recruiting from China, Asia or other emerging markets such as Eastern Europe, Middle East and Latin America? Join us for an informative workshop presented by four leading organisers of recruitment events. A short demo will be provided by each event organizer followed by a Q&A session. This is a really efficient way of learning what’s out there – you will be able to draw your own comparisons and conclusions and find the online events / platforms which are best suited to your organization.|
|Free of Charge|
|Recruiting | Marketing | China | Asia | East Europe | Middle East | Latin America|
To register for this event, please fill out the following registration form as well as set up an account by clicking here. If you have any other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for a paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Speaker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com