Webinar: International Scholarship Programs: How to Increase the Number of Funded Students at Your Institution
Date & Time:
|9 AM (Beijing Time) 17th March 2021|
4 PM (Beijing Time) 18th March 2021
|International Scholarship Programs: How to Increase Funded Students at Your Institution|
| If your institution is ranked around the top 500 globally or higher, either overall or by a specific subject –|
there are public and private scholarship funds that can provide significant benefits for your institution. National government programs, private corporations and self sustaining regional loan funds offer grants, tuititon payments and living allowances for academically gifted students. The highest quality students available with access to generous funding – what an important demogaphic for your institution to connect with!
|Free of Charge|
|Scholarship Fund | Top Provider|
To register for this event, please fill out the following registration form as well as set up an account by clicking here. If you have any other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for a paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Speaker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com