Webinar: How to Successfully Increase Full Fee Paying Intl Students Numbers
Thursday, 11th July 2019, 11 am (Beijing Time)
How to Successfully Increase Full Fee Paying Intl Students Numbers
Luke Grove, the Regional Manager of Asia Pacific at BMI, will provide a general discussion of how to successfully increase full fee paying international student numbers. This discussion will focus on the 3 key pillars of a strong international student recruitment strategy: direct connection with students and families; connections with local agent representatives; and connections with local institutions with examples from Vietnam, the UAE and Latin America.
|BMI / CHE|
|Webex Webinar Software|
|Free of charge|
Sign UpAfter purchasing your webinar ticket, you will receive an automatic email both confirming your purchase and providing a link to the registration form. In order to receive the webinar login/access details you need to complete this registration form.
Founded in 1987, BMI are the experts in international student recruitment. Our clear purpose is to help institutions from around the world increase their international students from Asia, Brazil, Spanish-speaking Latin America and the Middle East. We do this via our market-leading international student recruitment fairs, agent workshops, high school visits, university networking events and online digital marketing services.
Well known as the organiser of the largest and most important recruitment fairs in Latin America, BMI’s clients include universities, language schools, government associations, higher education colleges, boarding schools and educational agencies from over 36 countries.
ContactIf you have any questions, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members) throughout 2018. If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here. We do not distribute recordings or slides of our webinars.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do
not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for
attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience
or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Spearker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in
touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com