Webinar: Dramatically Enhancing Board/Committee Reporting
Date & Time:
Wednesday, November 3rd 2021, Beijing Time 8 AM
New York 8 PM (of the 2nd)
New York 8 PM (of the 2nd)
Wednesday, November 3rd 2021, Beijing Time 5 PM
London 10 AM
Dubai 1 PM
Governance | Committee | Board | Reporting
In partnership with Conscious Governance, CHE invites you to join Brendan Walsh for a 45 minutes session to unlock some powerful insights into how mid-level to senior management can dramatically transform and streamline their reporting to the Board, Steering Committee and Working Group, and enhance strategic enquiry of these reports.
Key takeaways from this session will be:
- How to shorten your Board/Committee Agenda packs dramatically, and at the same time, make them more relevant.
- How to eliminate micromanagement during Board meetings.
- Techniques for your Board/Committee Agenda that will enhance the focus of the Board Directors on strategic and governance matters.
- How to develop meaningful measures that adequately track performance of health and human service activities.
Developing Dashboard Reports to summarise reporting on performance and activity, while ensuring under-performing areas are highlighted for review by Directors.
Using the Net Promoter Score to see how your clients and customers really rate your performance.
Developing ‘Leading Indicators’ (rather than relying on lagging indicators).
Sign up your Company Secretary, Chairs of your Board Committees, Senior Executives, and come along yourself! This is for every Director, Committee of Management member and senior executive. Don’t miss it!
For more than three decades, Brendan has been a passionate and inspired contributor to nonprofits in Australia. His substantial experience includes roles as Senior Executive, CEO, Director and Board Chair of a number of highly successful and strategically focussed organizations. He has worked in community and social enterprises, as well State and Local Governments. He has also spent close to a decade in private sector consulting roles in nonprofit and healthcare strategy, and including ICT.
By registering for this event, you have agreed with the Terms and Conditions
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practice, CHE does not provide audio recording and slides sharing after the webinar, unless your organization is a CHE member.
- Registration: Entry to CHE events is only guaranteed after receiving a confirmation of registration email from CHE.
- Refund Policy: For a paid event, if the event is cancelled by CHE, a full refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY open for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related service sectors. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. Some of the events may only be open to certain sectors.