Webinar: Digital Marketing in China in the Year of Covid
Date & Time:
|8 am (Beijing Time), Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020|
9 pm (Beijing Time), Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
|Digital Marketing in China in the Year of Covid|
|Join us for a deep dive on China’s digital landscape and how global universities are digitizing their recruitment efforts in China while facing travel restrictions. The webinar will cover the shifts we’ve seen in the Chinese digital landscape over the past 12 months, focusing on new content trends and changes in digital marketing in China. The webinar is aimed to make you better equipped to adapt your China marketing decisions for the Post-COVID era.|
|Gavin Newton-Tanzer |
Gavin Newton-Tanzer has worked in international education in China for the past 13 years. Gavin is co-founder and president of Sunrise International, a leading education events and media provider.
Gavin sits on the Advisory Board of Tsinghua University’s Alumni Council and an internationalization committee at the University of International Business and Economics. He has spoken on topics relating to the Chinese education system and technological trends in China at the Asia Pacific Association for International Education Conference, NAFSA, the American International Recruitment Council Conference, the Washington International Education Conference, NGL, the Global E-Commerce Leadership Forum, and the Augmented World Expo EU.
Gavin received his B.A. in Political Science from Columbia University, and has been a visiting fellow at the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center for Global Policy. An accomplished jazz pianist, Gavin is passionate about foreign languages and is fluent in Mandarin.
Co-Founder & COO, Sunrise International
David is the Co-Founder and COO of Sunrise International, which provides cross border digital, event, and marketing support for hundreds of universities and organizations seeking to better engage the Chinese market. While at Sunrise, he has travelled to more than 300 Chinese high schools and universities over the past has travelled to more than 300 Chinese high schools and universities overseas universities. Before moving to China in 2008, he worked in financial services in the U.S., the Foreign Policy Research Institute, and East China Normal University. He graduated from Swarthmore College in 2010 and speaks Mandarin.
|Free of Charge|
To register for this event, please fill out the following registration form as well as set up an account by clicking here. If you have any other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for a paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Speaker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in touch with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org