Webinar: COVID-Normal Clinical Experience in the US
Date and Time:
Wednesday May 26th 9am Beijing time
Thursday May 27th 9pm Beijing time
Who should attend:
- Managerial staff from health care providers who wish to provide overseas clinical rotation to staff
- Current medical/nursing students
- Resident doctors
- Other medical/nursing professionals who wish to gain overseas experience to enhance their career
Whether you are an individual or part of a medical school, this is an invaluable opportunity to learn about establishing or participating in American clinical experience programs.
Daniel Rivers, Partnerships Director of AMO, will discuss international medical opportunities and pathways for participants to enhance their skills and institutions to establish hospital connections in the US. Attendees will broaden their knowledge of both student and medical professional career opportunities and enhance their understanding of international medical practices.
In this webinar, we will review some initial data from the 2021 US Residency Match and discuss beneficial programs for abroad students planning to complete medical residencies in their home countries.
To register for this event, please fill out the one of the following registration form. If you have any other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a free account here to search and apply to clinical experiences.
Terms and Conditions
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practice, CHE does not provide audio recording and slides sharing after the webinar, unless your organization is a CHE member.
- Registration: Entry to CHE events is only guaranteed after receiving a confirmation of registration email from CHE.
- Refund Policy: For a paid event, if the event is cancelled by CHE, a full refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY open for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related service sectors. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. Some of the events may only be open to certain sectors.