Webinar: Coronavirus, Implications and Recommendations for International Recruiters
Date: 8am (Beijing Time), 4th March &
10pm (Beijing Time), 5th March
|Topic:||Coronavirus: Implications and Recommendations for International Recruiters|
|It has been a turbulent few weeks as the international recruitment community digests news of the coronavirus and its impacts on spring travel and student mobility. The fluid situation has made formulating an official response challenging for many universities. Travel restrictions have limited standardized testing for students and curtailed recruitment travel to China. Meanwhile, many Chinese agents may not open their offices to students for at least another two weeks, requiring a hasty migration to online counselling or missing a crucial period in the enrolment cycle.|
In light of the situation, we invite you to join our webinar Coronavirus: Implications and Recommendations for International Recruiters
|Organisers:||CHE and Sunrise|
|Location:||Webex Webinar Software|
|Ticket Price:||Free of charge|
After filling out the Registration Form below, you will receive an automatic email both confirming your registration. Login/access details for the webinar will be emailed to your provided email 24 to 48 hours before commence of the Webinar.
To register for this event, please fill out the following registration form. If you have any other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Spearker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in touch with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org