Webinar: Can Joint Programs Be a Driving Engine for Student Recruiting in China?
Date & Time:
|4 pm (Beijing Time), Wednesday, September 23rd|
9 am (Beijing Time), Thursday, September 24th
|Can Joint Programs Be a Driving Engine for Student Recruiting in China?|
|Many universities have had disappointing outcomes from their Joint program experiences and question whether this is still an avenue worth exploring today. Mike Yu, former director of BOSSA, has 14 years experience in international education, specifically in transnational education (TNE) and has also worked for IDP and EduGlobal, will take us on an exploration of key issues relating to joint programs: Can joint programs be the key driving engine for recruiting students from China? What are the pros and cons of credit transfer vs. joint program? Will the revenue sharing model work? Mike will share case studies of failure and success to provide insights and help you determine your organization’s joint program / TNE strategy.|
|Mike Yu, former director of BOSSA.|
|Free of Charge|
To register for this event, please fill out the following registration form as well as set up an account by clicking here. If you have any other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Audio Record/Slides Distribution: As a standard practise CHE do not provide audio record and slides sharing after the webinar.
- Refund Policy: for a paid event, if an event is cancelled by CHE, a full refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Stay in touch with more CHE events: sign up to our free News Bulletin mailing list.
- To become a Speaker / Panelist, or hosting your own event through CHE platform, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com