Spring 2020 China Webcast Series
March – 18th 19th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st (SOLD OUT)
April – 1st, 2nd (SOLD OUT)
April – 23rd, 30th
May – 14th, 21st, 28th
June – 17th, 24th
March – 17th, 18th, 19th (SOLD OUT)
April – 21st, 22nd, 29th
May – 13th, 20th, 27th
June – 3rd, 11th
- Webcasts are broadcast in schools in 2nd and 3rd tier cities across China
- Each webcast has at least 200 participating students, and universities can expect to receive an opt-in contact list of 100+ participants, parents, and counselors per event.
- These students attend schools that offer an international degree program, where they will not take Chinese high school exam (Gaokao) and instead study abroad one day.
- Each webinar is approximately 60 minutes, with 5 universities presenting for 10 minutes each. (Universities are given 10 mins total to present, we suggest allocating 6-8 mins to talk about the school, highlights, majors, etc. and the rest 4-2 mins to answer questions).
- Participating universities will be able to follow up by distributing virtual interest cards and displaying your WeChat QR code.
Mix and match events from different dates using the following packages and pricing. Please note you can participate in a mix of undergraduate and post graduate recruitment events.
|Number of Webinars||Price per Webinar|
|1 Webinar||$2,000 Each|
|3+ Webinars||$1,250 Each|
|6+ Webinars||$1,100 Each|
|10+ Webinars||$1,000 Each|
Please click here to purchase, and fill out the following form to register for the webinar sessions.