Working with Student Recruitment Agents
At the beginning of 2015, the Ministry of Education (MoE) indicated that there were 452 licensed and registered student recruitment agencies in China. More broadly, there are an estimated 10,000 registered and unregistered agents operating in various cities throughout the country. Over the past decade, the student recruitment industry in China has expanded in line with the marked increase in Chinese students heading overseas to study.
For overseas institutions new to the higher education agent market in China, there are a number of commonly-asked questions that this report can help answer:
- Are there any alternatives to traditional agents?
- Where can such alternatives be found?
- How do such alternatives differ to traditional agents?
- What trends have become visible across the recruitment agent market sector in China?
- How are agents likely to evolve in the next 5-10 years?
This report is available as a Standard and Tailored report.