These off-the-shelf reports can be purchased online; it’s a quick and economic way to obtain a basic understanding of a particular section of China’s education sector.For a list of available reports please click here.
- The Medical Higher Education Landscape in China
- Building Brand Awareness in China: Overview of Media Channels and Best Practices
- Alumni Networks in China: Overview and Best Practices
- R&D in China
- Joint and Articulation Programs in China
- Prospective Chinese Students: Study Abroad and University Decision Making
- Working With Student Recruitment Agencies in China
Please click on any of the above reports to learn more.
To receive Table of Content of the above report, please contact us
Note：In order to ensure that all of our reports (both Standard and Tailored) reflect the most up-to-date governmental policies, market conditions and approved programs, we continuously check and, if needed, update our reports before distributing them. This process can vary in length from report to report, usually between 1-3 weeks.
These reports are customized to match an individual client’s background, current situation and future plans. To arrange a time for a free quote, please contact us
Half Year / Annual Report
CHE’s Half Year / Annual Report is designed the help industry professionals gain quick insight into China’s international education sector, including policy updates, study abroad trends and data, joint programs, R&D, donations, training and online education, and education investment, to help them to make the best strategic decision.
The 2020 1st Half Year Report will help you:
- to be informed with what’s happened in China in the first half of 2020
- Understand how Covid-19 has impacted China’s education sector
- Learn the perspectives of Chinese students and families when making study abroad choices during the “COVID Year”
- Determine your strategy for the 2nd part of 2020 and beyond
- The report contains sections covering both HE and K-12
To receive a copy of the half year /annual report, you can either:
- join the CHE club and receive the copies for free, please click here to learn about becoming a CHE member.
- or, make a purchase through our store, please click here to purchase the 1st half-year report.