We regret to inform you that this product is not currently being offered.
However, over 3 years and 20 issues of the Industry Journal, we have covered a huge range of topics that are still extremely relevant today; everything from graduate employment to R&D collaboration to joint program curriculum design to building alumni networks to brand profiling. Our back issues are still available for purchase through our online Store – you can browse our Journal Archive here.
We offer a number of alternative products to better your understanding of the education sector in China:
- News Bulletin – Our free monthly publication provides a snapshot of recent events in China;
- Research Report (Standardised) – These reports provide a broad but deep overview of a range of current and key topics;
- Research Report (Customized) – We can customize our reports to match your current situation, your future plans and your budget.
- Info & Data Sets – We track and analyse a range of data about the education sector in China;
About the Journal
Who Should Read It?
- University Senior Management looking for increased sustainability within their China engagement strategies;
- International Office Managers responsible for global engagement, R&D, partner-building, marketing and/or recruitment in China;
- Government Education Departments;
- Higher Education Service Providers (including foundation course providers, training centres, student exchange organisers, examination boards);
What Does It Include?
- Feature Article: Topics important to institutions engaging the China market, featuring detailed interviews with key market players and comprehensive analysis;
- General News: Key trends and developments in the sector;
- Policy: Significant changes in governmental educational policy;
- Joint Programs: Changes in policies and landscape;
- R&D: Recent developments;
- Study Abroad/Visa Updates: Major visa changes and details of Chinese students overseas;
- Market & Media Monitor: Media exposure and marketing campaigns of overseas universities in China;
- Useful Data: Key data in easy-to-follow visual formats;
A synopsis of each of our issues is provided below (click on each issue for further details):
To learn more about the contents of our Industry Journal, please download our Sample Issue.
Back to Top
For more information please complete the form below:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]