Track Your Graduates’ Career Choices through Career Accelerator (Non CHE Club Members)
CHE and HelloCareer have jointly launched the China Career Accelerator (CCA) platform that provides returnees with a large range of job opportunities across all industry sectors and management levels.
What is the CCA Program?
The CCA program is designed to:
- allow universities to showcase their ability to see Chinese returnee’s careers from their perspective – by providing a number of returnee positions in China;
- allow universities to gather data about their Chinese graduate’s job searches;
- provide feedback to universities from the employers about their graduates;
What does the CCA Program involve?
- Universities join the CCA Program for a moderate annual fee;
- Universities can promote the program to their students on-campus;
- Universities receive an annual report from the program;
Why Join the CCA Program?
- University branding in front of alumni;
- University branding in front of employers;
- Alumni employment data gathering (through annual report);
What does the CCA Annual Report contain?
- Number of your graduates who have uploaded their CV;
- Number of your graduates who have received interviews;
- The positions your graduates applied for and have been offered;
- The average salary level;
- Employers’ feedback;
USD580 (CHE Club Members)