Offline Workshop: Improve Your Chinese Education Expertise
“Must-Know” Skills for China-based Staff
Not only is this a fantastic learning opportunity, but also a chance to meet with others in the industry in China.
Length: 120 minutes
Format: Offline Workshop
Date: Thursday, 21st March 2019
Time: 09:00 – 16:00 (China Time)
Location: TBD, Beijing
|CHE Club Members||Early Bird:||365 USD||(RMB 2,400)|
|Full Price:||405 USD||(RMB 2,675)|
|Non Members:||Early Bird:||405 USD||(RMB 2,675)|
|Full Price:||449 USD||(RMB 2,960)|
Early Bird Deadline is 31st December 2018
* Note: If you are a CHE Club Member, please contact us to receive the discount coupon code.
All fees include:
Morning and afternoon tea
Working lunch at the venue
Payment Methods: Online Store (PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, WeChat, AliPay), Bank Transfer (China or Australia)
- Personnel working in the Education/Culture department of your China-based Embassy or Consulate;
- Personnel working in Chambers of Commerce and Industry Associations with education as part of his/her portfolio;
- University / VET staff representatives works in relevant fields;
- Education service providers
For more details about the event, please download the summary of the training.
For sponsorship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;