Partner with Education Providers
• Looking for Joint Programs Partners in Arts Discipline
Chinese universities are not merely looking for joint program partners in STEM, but also in Arts/Humanities – such as Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Music, Design and Literature. International education providers must be listed on the Chinese Ministry of Education (MoE)‘s JSJ List. We can check about the status of your listing .
• Top Chinese Music Institute Looking for Joint Master’s Program Partner
One of the top 9 music institutes in China is looking for international partners to offer joint programs at the Master’s level. Potential programs that can be operated include Aesthetics and Arts Theory, Arts Criticism, Music Research, Dance Research, Music History, etc.
• Looking for Data Science Undergraduate Joint Program Partner
A top provincial-level university with an experienced international team and a track record of successful long-term joint programs is looking for joint program partners from major study destinations.
• Inland Medical Universities Looking for Collaborations in Pharmaceutical Engineering and Nursing
• University near Shanghai Looking for Joint Program Partner to Set Up IoT Engineering Major
• Central China University Looking for Data Science Partner
• Seeking Overseas Medical School Partners to Establish Joint Institute
A newly established Chinese medical university is looking for several overseas medical school partners to set up a joint program/institute. It plans to offer a bachelors degree in Medical Imagining, Nursing, and Public Health. The partner should currently offer one or more of the above three disciplines at an undergraduate level.
• Calling for Online Clinical Medical Training Providers
Under the constrictions of COVID-19, Chinese hospitals are looking for well-known international hospitals/medical schools to provide online staff training in multiple fields. The training must be on a clinical basis, one-on-one or in small groups. The training program can be pre-recorded material plus a Q&A session or conducted through weekly patient case analysis sessions.
• Looking for Short-term Medical Training with Clinical Medical Observation Component
We have clients who are looking for short-term (1-2 weeks) overseas medical training providers who have existing programs or are willing to put such a program together. The program must include a clinical observation component, ideally a combination of classroom training, clinical observation, and visits to local healthcare-related companies. A generic itinerary is good to start with, with an indicative cost. Selected providers may be asked to provide more tailored solutions. The participants are Chinese medical practitioners as well as hospital senior management staff. Please contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.