An effective and efficient in-country team makes a crucial difference to the success of your China operations.
CHE and its partners help you to:
- identify suitable staff for your china operations;
- host your staff in an existing office in China;
- conduct on-going staff supervision and management;
- represent your organization on both a long-term or short-term basis;
- provide professional development options to your in-country staff;
The ACAA is an NGO that is funded by the Australian government, unversities and corporate partners and boasts the largest Chinese returnee network by country. For more information, please see www.austchinaalumni.org.cn
Staff Hosting to ThinkINChina
CHE had been hosting staff for ThinkINChina, an academic driven Education community group who manages short-term study programs and intellectual seminars in China. CHE manages staff contracts, payroll and benefits.
For more information on ThinkINChina, please see www.thinkinchina.asia
Staff Hosting and Performance Management to an Australia University
CHE managed the full recruitment process and provided training and mentoring to the newly recruited staff. We conducted regular performance reviews on behalf of the university’s HR department and managed staff members’ contract reviews and terminations.
Please contact us for more detailed information about China-based staff recruiting