2019 University Tour
Graduate Recruitment Tour
Last Chance for Registration!26th May – 1st June 2019
CHE and partners are offering a great direct recruitment opportunity to institutions wishing to build long-lasting connections with Chinese universities by coming to China and visiting these institutions directly.
Overseas institutions will travel to cities in China and receive the opportunity to engage with 1,200+ students and 500+ young professionals.
|26th May – 1st June 2019 (7 days)|
|Beijing – Tianjin – Nanjing – Shanghai|
|8-10 university fairs and 2 university summits (Beijing, Shanghai)|
The names of schools will be released one month before the tour.
Names of schools from previous tours are available upon request.
|SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICE: USD 7,000 CHE CLUB MEMBER’S PRICE: USD 6,650|
EARLY BIRD PRICE: USD 9,000 CHE CLUB MEMBER’S PRICE: USD 8,550
FULL PRICE: USD 11,000 CHE CLUB MEMBER’S PRICE: USD 10,450
SUPER EARLY BIRD DEADLINE*: 15th December 2018
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE*: 15th March 2019
REGISTRATION/PAYMENT DEADLINE: 1st May 2019
* Piease note that payment must be received before the deadline in order to qualify for the discounted rate.
These fees exclude accommodation and intercity travel.
All flights/accommodation can be arranged at cost if you are arranging them through us.
Local interpreters and representatives (local and expat) can be arranged at an additional fee.
Please note that agents (defined as any individual or organization that refers students and receives commission) are not able to join this tour. Participating institutions can send their own staff from overseas, engage one of their alumni as a participant or hire a local representative.
Payment Options are available below.
Register your Interest through the form below
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):
If you are a CHE Club member, please
get in touch with us to receive your
discount code for online payment.
SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICE |
(Deadline: 15th Dec 2018)
EARLY BIRD PRICE
(Deadline: 15th Mar 2019)
|Local (China) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|International (Australia) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|AliPay: ||Account name: email@example.com|
Terms and Conditions
- Participation: Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Deposit: CHE will provide a full refund if the event is cancelled by CHE. CHE will provide no refund if the attendee is not able to attend the event.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members). If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here. New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions. In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.