Suzhou Hui Lake Higher Education Conference
18th – 20th May 2018 (participants can choose either a 2 or 3 day program)
Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University
- Valuable insights to facilitate understanding of issues and trends in Chinese education;
- Networking opportunities with senior management from Chinese universities;
- Full simultaneous translation;
- Mingle with 100+ education decision makers in beautiful Suzhou;
- Teaching & Learning Under a Joint Program Structure
- How to bridge the East and the West in language, cultural and theory systems to create innovative teaching and learning environment to improve students’ pratical skills, critical thinking and inspire them to be innovators, entrepreneurs and problem-solvers;
- Challenges and Experience-Sharing for teaching in a dual language environment;
- Management: How to Build Quality Curriculum and Teaching Resources Under a Joint Program Structure
All fees include tea break refreshments and lunch/dinner.
3 Day Program
(18th – 20th May 2018)
2 Day Program
(18th & 19th May 2018)
|CHE Club Member||Non CHE Club
|CHE Club Member||Non CHE Club
20th April 2018
21st April 2018 –
18th May 2018)
|+ CHE Club Membership
Save USD 150
Classroom Teaching & Learning
- How can we stimulate students’ curiosity and insight into issues of social reality through innovations in classroom instructions, leading to students’ discovery of the starting point for their own innovation and entrepreneurship?
- How can classroom teaching improve students’ problem-solving abilities, especially the ability to analyse potential solutions and develop realistic solutions?
- How can classroom teaching develop students’ abilities to solve practical problems through teamwork?
- How can classroom teaching promote students’ abilities to develop crtitically examine the existing knowledge system for various issues?
Management System to Support Teaching & Learning
- Current characteristics and challenges in HE management;
- Use role play to understand the five different aspects of changes in teaching and learning;
- How to ensure the management system is sufficient to support the transmission of teaching and learning;
Joint Program and Due Language Teaching & Learning
- How can the integration of Chinese and overseas education concepts and practice through sino-foreign cooperation enhance students’ abilities and spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship?
- Current status and challenges of dual language teaching;
- Understand the conditions of successful dual language teaching program;
- Future of dual language teaching in China;
How can the integration of Chinese and overseas education concepts and practice through sino-foreign cooperation enhance students’ abilities and spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship?
- Prof. Youmin Xi: Executive President of Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Prof. Lieyun Ding: President of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Xiaozhou Xu: Dean of College of Education of Zhejiang University
- Kangjuan Lv: Deputy Director of Business School of Shanghai University – University of Technology Sydney Institute
- Dr. Yamei Liu: Dean of International Business of Liaoning Normal University – Missouri State University College
For additional services to improve your experience at this event, please contact us on email@example.com for more information. Such services include:
- Design, Printing, Installation, Delivery and Storage;
- Additional Personnel Required On-site
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off
- Hotel Bookings
- Pre-arranged meetings
- Other Assistance
Institute of Leadership and Education Advanced Department, Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University