Online Recruitment Campaigns
CHE and partners are excited to provide your organisation with the opportunity to easily and directly interact with both high school and university students across China, to assist with your China recruitment. This campaign provides nationwide coverage in China and helps you easily identify potential Chinese students through a continuous online display and interactive live broadcasts.
- No travel costs;
- Instant national coverage;
- Guaranteed number of attendants
- Low cost & High ROI;
What Do You Need to Do:
- Provide basic information about your organisation, including recruitment requirements (in Chinese) (or we can offer translation/editing services);
- Prepare pre-recorded content for live-streaming to targeted potential students;
What You Will Receive:
- Online exposure to a target audience of 50,000 students and families;
- Access to back-end data and inquiries;
- Support with handling inquiries in Chinese;
- Possible post-campaign recruiting support lead to conversion
To learn more about Undergraduate Recruitment, please download this PPT presentation.To learn more about Postgraduate Recruitment, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the PPT demonstration or one-on-one consultation.
CHE Channel PartnersIEduChina IEduChina is one the largest high-school direct recruitment platforms in China and partners with over 500 international schools in China. On average over 50,000 targeted students and families attended each of its online recruitment fairs. 51Offer 51Offer is the leading, one stop, digital study aboard service provider in China, with the aim of adopting digital algorithms to facilitate students in selecting schools and universities abroad. With 3million registered app users, they have, to date, successfully obtained tens of thousands of offers for Chinese students. 51Offer is particularly strong in postgraduate student recruitment.
(includes promotion, livebroadcasting & follow-ups)
+ CHE Club Membership (1 year)
(includes promotion, livebroadcasting & follow-ups)
(CHE Club membership: USD400 per year)
Learn more about the CHE Club.
Online Platform for Late BloomersJoin CHE’s new undergraduate recruitment channel to showcase your institution to Chinese high-school students who are looking for studying abroad options without required standardized test scores (e.g. Gaokao, SAT, ACT, IB). These students are late bloomers, deciding late in high school, or even after taking the Gaokao, to study abroad, and are looking for institutions able to provide flexible admissions policies as they explore their options. Benefits:
- One year display on the platform;
- Access to student data( inc. students’ name, school, and contact details) and regular lead generation updates.
|Online Platform for Late Bloomers|
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):|| Recruitment Campaign
|Local (China) Bank Transfer:||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|International (Australia) Bank Transfer:||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|AliPay:||Account name: email@example.com|
Terms and ConditionsLearn More(click here)
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Number of Participants: To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s roundtables are limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one customer/organisation (except for webinars – where multiple attendees from the same organisation may attend). CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one customer/organisation (except for webinars).
- Participation: Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members) throughout 2018. If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here.