For CHE promoted 2019 Events in China, Asia and Globally, please click here:
Additional events may be added throughout the year, so to ensure you stay up-to-date,sign up for our free monthly News Bulletin.
|20th - 22nd Sept|
|ICEF: Higher Education||Finland|
|30th Sept - 2nd Oct|
|ICEF: Latin America||Brazil|
|15th - 18th Oct |
|16th - 17th Oct|
|BMI Gulf Scholarship Summit||Middle East|
|3rd - 5th Nov|
|7th - 10th Nov|
|BMI: ExpoPos Brazil||Brazil|
|11th - 12th Nov|
|BMI: Higher Education Workshop Mexico||Mexico, Mexico City|
|13th - 17th Nov|
|BMI: Expo Posgrados World||Medellin,
|21st - 22nd Nov|
|BMI Americas Scholarship Summit||Colombia|
|9th - 11th Dec|
|20th - 22nd Jan|
|ICEF: Secondary Education||USA|
|10th - 12th Feb|
|25th - 27th Feb|
|ICEF: Japan - Korea||Tokyo - Seoul|
|29th Feb - 5th Mar|
|BMI: Expo Posgrados||Mexico, (Mexico City, Puebla, Monterrey)|
|22nd - 26th Mar|
|APAIE 2020||Vancouver, Canada|
|27th - 29th Mar|
|ICEF: Moscow||Moscow Russia|
China Based Events
|11th Sept (4 PM Beijing Time)|
|Webinar: How to Successfully Increase Full Fee Paying Intl Students Numbers||Online 线上|
|Online Recruitment Campaign |
Find out about previous events.
- Representatives of overseas universities and other higher education institutions;
- Recruitment agencies and providers of pathway courses and language training;
- International exchange and academic staff members of Chinese universities;
- Representatives of related government programs, departments and agencies (Chinese and international);
- Exam providers (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT).
- Other education and training providers (language, foundation, high-school)
- Other education service providers
To attend our events, all attendees need to register and purchase a ticket in advance. We provide a number of payment options:
- Online Payment in our Store with PayPal
- Online Payment in our Store with a credit/debit card
- Bank Transfer (local Chinese account or Australian account) (please contact us for bank details)
- AliPay (our account name is firstname.lastname@example.org) or scan the QR code below:
- 5. WeChat: scan the QR code below:
We can provide an official Chinese receipt (发票) for the event; there is a 3% surcharge for this.
Sponsorships & Hosting
If you are interested in co-hosting or sponsoring one (or more) of our events, please see our Event Sponsorship page.
If would like to put yourself forward as a presenter or panelist have an idea for an event and would like support in organising it, please contact us.
Types of Events
Careers Seminars & Job Fairs
To learn more about the types of events, please click here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch:
or complete the form below: