Online Recuitment- China Test Optional Initiative
The China Test-Optional Initiative (CTOI) is designed to bridge the gap between the growing test-optional policy movement in higher education with the extraordinary number of Chinese students seeking international education after taking the Gaokao or other standardized exams.
How Does CTOI Work?
The CTOI is a web index accessible inside Mainland China. Students browse a list of test-optional universities organized by geography and indicate their interest in learning more about the school’s application process. Once they express interest in applying to a particular university, we relay that student’s inquiry and contact information that they choose to provide to the university they inquire about.
Annual Package Benefits:
- The translation of your university’s profile into simplified Chinese.
- Listing your university as a member institution, which will appear on our we index of test-optional universities for one year.
- A list of student inquires about your university. Students report as much information as they are comfortable sharing and are invited to provide phone, email, WeChat, grade, school, location, as well as their parents’ information.
- Each member institution can expect over 500 leads each year.
- A comprehensive research report is released each year in March about assessing Gaokao scores across different subjects and provinces.
|China test Optional Initiative||USD2,500|| |
|China test Optional Initiative + CHE Club Membership (1 year)|| USD2,750|
(CHE Club membership: USD400 per year)
Learn more about the CHE Club.