China Recruiting (Fall 2020)
Please click the relevant sub-headings to be directed to its web-page.
- Undergraduate Webcast Series
- Broadcast live interactive recruitment events to over 200 students across 2nd and 3rd tier cities in China.
- High School Students Recruitment Platform
- Promote your institution using one of the largest high-school direct recruitment platforms in China.
- Blended UG/PG live broadcasting
- Maximize your recruitment using one of China;s leading recruiting platforms, use multiple channels to reach over 3million+ users. This platform provides an opportunity to target both undergraduate and post-graduate levels with an integrated approach.
- China Test Optional Initiative
- Meet the demand of the extraordinary number of Chinese students seeking international education opportunities after taking the Gaokao or other standardized exams.
- 2020 Boutique Recruitment Fair (UG)
- Targeting international school students and families in multiple cities.
- The 5th Education+ Summit (with VET focus)
- Join students, teachers, institution and industry mangers, to meet the key people in China’s VET sector (including tech schools as part of its K-12 system).
Recruiting Through Agents | Partners
- The 4th Beijing International Exhibition+ Agents Workshop
- This expo brings together international educators and service providers with 150+ education agents from Beijing and greater China in an open style exhibition.
- Partner with Recruiting Agencies
- CHE offers agency screening services to provide institutions with a better starting point. At the end of the process, CHE is able to provide 10-20 agents who have preliminary interests in working with institutions. An on-going referral option is also available.
- Partner with Local Institutions
- With over 1,000 university, VET provider and school connections in China, CHE can help you map out tour potential local institution partners, carve a relationship, and build a stable source of students over time.
For more information, please click here to contact us.