HR Challenges in Asia Pacific Region
Share yours and learn from others
In addition to our standard survey on international recruitment, CHE will conduct its very first China and Asia offshore staff survey. A report will be distributed to all participants. The only way to receive the survey report is by participating in the survey.
Who can participate:
· Education providers (HE, VET, language, pathway & K-12)
· Education service providers such as recruiting agents
· Other education organisations (industry bodies and government departments)
How long the survey will take?
· Up to 2 minutes
Cut-off deadline: Friday May 27th, 2022
Cost of survey report: Free for participants
When will the result will be available to participants: End of June 2022
1.Who should participate?
Individuals working for education providers (HE, VAT, Language & Pathway and K-12), recruiting agents and other organisations (industry bodies and government departments) who have some level of knowledge of your organisation’s offshore staff arrangements in China and/or Asia.
2. Do you have to be a HR personal, or person in-charge to participate in the survey?
3. How do you define “employed” by my organisation?
The person is hired by and paid by your organisation and ultimately reports to your organisation.
4. Do I have to provide my name and organisation?
Yes, that is to ensure the responsibility of the data provider so we can obtain a more accurate picture. Your information will be kept confidential. CHE reserves the rights to employ the data / omit the data if the name/organisation is not genuine.
5. Is there any limit on how many people from one organisation can participate?
No. However CHE reserves the right to bundle or omit information to ensure the highest quality of any information.