BMI Global Scholarship Summit
16th & 17th April 2020
Additionally, you have the opportunity to meet additional organizations during an extensive program of networking functions including lunch, coffee breaks and a cocktail reception and Gala Dinner.
You can also participate in sessions where you can find out about the latest trends and developments of the major scholarship programs.
Who Is Attending
Delegates will comprise of:
- Ministries of Education;
- Government departments responsible for administering national & regional scholarship programs;
- Various Government Departments which manage their own scholarship funds and/or training programs;
- Scholarship funding and loan organizations;
- Large corporate organizations which fund their own scholarship programs;
- Training and HR managers from large corporate organizations;
- Universities who offer international scholarships for study abroad;
- Foundations and NGOs who facilitate scholarship programs;
With over 35 countries represented at this event, attendees will be able to connect with representatives of scholarships harbored in:
|Costa Rica||Saint Vincent and the
PricingOne Person/One Meeting Schedule:
To register for this event, please contact Olivia at email@example.com
Alternatively, please complete the contact form below:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Founded in 1987, BMI are the experts in international student recruitment. Our clear purpose is to help institutions from around the world increase their international students from Asia, Brazil, Spanish-speaking Latin America and the Middle East. We do this via our market-leading international student recruitment fairs, agent workshops, high school visits, university networking events and online digital marketing services.
Well known as the organiser of the largest and most important recruitment fairs in Latin America, BMI’s clients include universities, language schools, government associations, higher education colleges, boarding schools and educational agencies from over 36 countries.