5th Annual International and Bilingual Schools China
20th- 21st November 2019
Attend the 5th Annual International and Bilingual Schools China conference to be brought up-to-date with the latest developments in China’s dynamically growing international schools market. This event presents a diverse range of topical discussions and includes numerous networking opportunities over the two days.
Some of the key topics discussed include:
- Government plans, policies
andregulation for private education
- Interpreting the details in the new regulations
- Market demographics, and other drivers impacting growth in student population
- New investment developments in key regions – Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and more
- Branding and marketing strategies in China
- Strategic pricing for improving student enrolment
- Tapping successfully into the bilingual market
- Investment ROI in new age education facilities – what’s working and what’s not
- Case Studies on market entry strategies for the local market
- Teachers recruitment in
spotlight– Costs, retention andstaffing
- School leadership panel on growth, governance and sustainable development
|2 Day Conference:||Early Bird:
*Deadline For Early Bird Registration and Payment: Sept 20th, 2019
Register 2 Delegates and get 1 FREE PASS
Register 3 Delegates and get 2 FREE PASS
(Group rate is based on normal rate of 2-day main conference package only)
For further details, including registration, visit the “5th Annual International and Bilingual Schools China”, webpage at IBC’s official website.
About IBC Asia
IBC Asia is Singapore’s leading conference, exhibition
They are part of the Informa Group, a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. Informa is listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
IBC develops high level and pioneering industry conferences that inspire, educate and drive business strategy, and provide targeted networking and business matching to create new partnership opportunities. In addition, their corporate training division is a key contributor to the learning and development goals of industry executives.