2021 China Fall Recruiting Webcasts
Undergraduate Recruitment (targeting high school students):
September – 11th, 25th
October – 16th, 23rd, 30th
November – 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Graduate Recruitment (targeting undergraduates and young professionals):
September – 15th, 22nd, 29th
October – 13th, 20th, 27th
November – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
Exclusive Webcast Support Package:
Webcasts can be a powerful platform for hosting live events in China for institutions seeking to engage with prospective and/or admitted students. Exclusive Webcasts can be held at anytime. Please see the following options:
|(for admitted student receptions, without promotion campaign)|
|•Plan, schedule, and host webcast in collaboration with university admissions team|
•Create webinar promotion graphic to be shared on social media and local registration forms for webinars
•If hosted by Sunrise, update existing landing page, Wechat, and Weibo to include reg forms and webinar information, as well as create Wechat group for interested students
•Identify best platform for hosting webinar, and set up account (and practice with university team)
•Email and notify all registered students the day before each webinar as a reminder
•Record webinars as well as create edited highlight video for sharing on social platforms
•Price: $1500 Each
Exclusive Webcast with Promotion
|•All of the above, plus:|
•Craft a unique messaging idea for campaign (e.g. targeting people looking for a “life change,” featuring specific programs, or softly suggesting people that the “time is now”)
•Create and manage campaign to target 200+ participants per webinar, and a minimum of 100 opt-in contacts
•Share the event announcement and final recording through relevant social media channels and student database
•Price: $5000 Each
- Webcasts are broadcast in schools in 2nd and 3rd tier cities across China
- Each webcast has at least 200 participating students, and universities can expect to receive an opt-in contact list of 100+ participants, parents, and counsellors per event.
- These students attend schools that offer an international degree program, where they will not take the Chinese high school exam (Gaokao) and instead study abroad one day.
- Each webinar is approximately 60 minutes, with 5 universities presenting for 10 minutes each. (Universities are given 10 mins total to present, we suggest you spend half of the time (5 mins) to talk about your school, highlights, major, etc. and the rest 5 minutes to answer questions).
- Participating universities will be able to follow up by distributing virtual interest cards and displaying your WeChat QR code.
Mix and match events from different dates using the following packages and pricing. Please note you can participate in a mix of undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment events.
|Number of Webcasts:||Price:|
|3 Sessions:||$3,000 ($1,000 per session)|
|6 Sessions:||$4,800 ($800 per session)|
If you are interested in offline multi-city tours in China, please learn more from the links below:
Please fill out the following form to register for the webinar sessions.