2020 China Webcast Series
March – 18th 19th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st (SOLD OUT)
April – 1st, 2nd (SOLD OUT)
April – 23rd, 30th
May – 14th, 21st, 28th
June – 10th, 17th, 24th
September – 17th, 24th
October – 15th, 22nd, 29th
March – 17th, 18th, 19th (SOLD OUT)
April – 21st, 22nd, 29th
May – 13th, 20th, 27th
June – 3rd, 11th, 18th
September – 16th, 23rd, 30th
October – 14th, 21st, 28th
Exclusive Webcast Support Package:
Webcasts can be a powerful platform for hosting live events in China for institutions seeking to engage with prospective and/or admitted students. Exclusive Webcasts can be held at anytime. Please see the following options:
|(for admitted student receptions, without promotion campaign)|
|•Plan, schedule, and host webcast in collaboration with university admissions team|
•Create webinar promotion graphic to be shared on social media and local registration forms for webinars
•If hosted by Sunrise, update existing landing page, Wechat, and Weibo to include reg forms and webinar information, as well as create Wechat group for interested students
•Identify best platform for hosting webinar, and set up account (and practice with university team)
•Email and notify all registered students the day before each webinar as a reminder
•Record webinars as well as create edited highlight video for sharing on social platforms
•Price: $1500 Each
Exclusive Webcast with Promotion
|•All of the above, plus:|
•Craft a unique messaging idea for campaign (e.g. targeting people looking for a “life change,” featuring specific programs, or softly suggesting people that the “time is now”)
•Create and manage campaign to target 200+ participants per webinar, and a minimum of 100 opt-in contacts
•Share the event announcement and final recording through relevant social media channels and student database
•Price: $5000 Each
- Webcasts are broadcast in schools in 2nd and 3rd tier cities across China
- Each webcast has at least 200 participating students, and universities can expect to receive an opt-in contact list of 100+ participants, parents, and counselors per event.
- These students attend schools that offer an international degree program, where they will not take Chinese high school exam (Gaokao) and instead study abroad one day.
- Each webinar is approximately 60 minutes, with 5 universities presenting for 10 minutes each. (Universities are given 10 mins total to present, we suggest allocating 6-8 mins to talk about the school, highlights, majors, etc. and the rest 4-2 mins to answer questions).
- Participating universities will be able to follow up by distributing virtual interest cards and displaying your WeChat QR code.
Mix and match events from different dates using the following packages and pricing. Please note you can participate in a mix of undergraduate and post graduate recruitment events.
|Number of Webinars||Price per Webinar|
|1 Webinar||$2,000 Each|
|3+ Webinars||$1,250 Each|
|6+ Webinars||$1,100 Each|
|10+ Webinars||$1,000 Each|
Please click here to purchase, and fill out the following form to register for the webinar sessions.