2019 END OF YEAR DINNER
Organizers: China Higher Education & Venture Education
Date: Friday, 29th November 2019
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 PM
Venue: Jiuxianqiao, Beijing (detailed venue information available on registration)
The annual CHE Venture dinner is a great opportunity to meet international education leaders and professionals in a warm and friendly setting. The guest list has been carefully selected to include some of the most interesting, engaging and experienced people we know to allow attendees to make interesting connections across all spheres of education, from embassies to universities, multinationals to ed-tech enterprises, chambers of commerce to schools and universities.
The Confirmed Attendees
- Government: representatives from the Embassies of the United Kingdom, Australia, Hungary, United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Vietnam;
- Leaders of major multinationals in the education field, including IELTs, Pearson, TES Global, 21st Century English;
- Senior staff from universities, bilingual and international Schools, including University of Maryland; University of Turin, Tsinghua University, Harrow School, YK Pao School;
- The think-tank: ThinkinChina
Limited Spots Available – book soon！
- CHE Member: one complementary place per member organisation; each additional colleague: RMB350
- Non-CHE member: RMB450 per person
* Please note that we are not able to accept on-site registration and payment at the event.
Please register your information below. If you have other questions, please email Amanda at Amanda@chinahighereducation.org