2017 Chinese Language & Culture Camp (CLCC)
Family (Age 5 -12)
|Dates:||Session I: July 1st 10th|
|Location:||Shanghai (including a two-days stay nearby)|
(Intermediate) the participating child with knowledge of 300+words
(Beginner) the participating child with knowledge of 0-300 words
Who can join?
It is required to have at least one adult per family. Siblings receive A$150 discount
What can be expected from CLCC?
- Fun to learn to explore together as a family
- Improved ability to complete tasks in Chinese.
- A deeper understanding of Chinese culture through amazing firsthand experiences.
- A fun learning environment that includes adventures, games, cooking and art.
- A new group of friends with similar age / interests to explore the language and culture together!
CLCC Camp Highlights
- Daily chatter box / presentation
- Learning fun games
- Task setting and orienteering
- Exploring classical Chinese arts: calligraphy, drawing and martial arts
- Chinese food and cooking
- Quizzes and rewards throughout the camp experience
- Producing Chinese plays
- Small group studies to ensure individual attention
(local Program including morning tea and lunch + two days outing programs):
US$ 2,490 (A$3,180) (by May 30th) per adult + child
Note: Accommodation and airport pick-up can be arranged at costs.
Guarantee Your Place
To guarantee your place on this program, please complete the “Expression of Interest” form and make a non-refundable deposit of US$100. This can be made via our online store (PayPal, credit/debit card) or bank details are available on request.
Airport pick-up / Briefing & Introduction
Opening ceremony / City Tour
Yu Garden Tour / Welcome lunch
Chinese cooking class
Language / Cultural Orienteering
Two days at Shanghai Nearby Region
Outing for Chinese Arts Class
Ink printing and sachet making
Final performance / awards ceremony
Farewell and departure