Webinar: Options for US & UK Clinical Rotation (For Medicine / Nursing)
Thursday May 28th, 10am Beijing time
Who should attend:
- Managerial staff from faculties of Medicine or schools of Nursing who wish to build overseas clinical rotation links
- Managerial staff from health care providers who wish to provide overseas clinical rotation to staff
- Current medical/nursing students
- Resident doctors
- Other medical/nursing professionals who wish to gain overseas experience to enhance their career
Daniel Rivers, Partnerships Director of AMO, will discuss international medical opportunities to enhance your skills, your students’ skills, or your institution by providing a direct hospital affiliation as a pathway to obtain clinical rotations in the US and UK. These clinical experiences will broaden both student and medical professional career opportunities and enhance their understanding of international medical practices. With more than 250 clinical sites in the US and UK and more than 70 specialties, AMO has successfully placed more than 3100 students/medical professionals from over 90 countries. These programs, both observerships and hands-on experiences, all start from 4 weeks and can be extended.
This webinar is suitable for students/medical professionals who wish to attend an overseas rotation as an individual and also suitable for education institutions/hospitals who wish to arrange group overseas training and rotation.
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have trouble to register.