Ongoing Undergraduate Recruitment Tour (High School Visits)
CHE and partners are organizing high-school visits with on-campus promotion and info sessions to build institution connections and undergraduate recruitment leads in 2nd and 3rd tier cities across China.
- Direct accessto Chinese high-school campuses
- Small delegations for up to 10 non-direct competing universities
- Meetings with both teachers and students
- Partnership building to lead to sustainable recruiting
Overseas university representatives will be able to choose to join different delegations travelling to different regions. At each destination there will be the opportunity to present at info sessions attended by teachers and students.
Fees:USD700 per school visit
(not including travel expenses.)
Approx. 8 schools in 4 days.
|2nd and 3rd Tier Cities across China
Register your Interest (through the form below)
|Deposit: PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):|
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):|
|Local (China) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|International (Australia) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|AliPay: ||Account name: firstname.lastname@example.org|
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Newman (email@example.com).
As well as the event conditions described on our web-page (http://www.chinahighereducation.org/our-events/rou…), please see the additional conditions below:
a) CHE will provide a full refund if the event is cancelled by CHE.
b) CHE will provide no refund if the attendee is not able to attend the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Number of Participants: To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s roundtables are limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one customer/organisation (except for webinars – where multiple attendees from the same organisation may attend). CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one customer/organisation (except for webinars).
- Participation: Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members) throughout 2018. If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here.