2018 Autumn Undergraduate Recruitment Tour
High School Visits
Week Beginning: 29th October 2018
CHE and partners are organizing high-school visits with on-campus promotion and info sessions to build institution connections and undergraduate recruitment leads in 2nd and 3rd tier cities across China.
|Early BIrd Deposit (10% Discount)
||Before 30th June|
|Registration Close||14th September|
|Full Payment||28th September|
|Provision of Pamphlet Information||12th October|
- Direct access to Chinese high-school campuses;
- Small delegations for up to 10 non-direct competing universities;
- Meetings with both teachers and students/parents;
- Partnership building to lead to sustainable recruitment;
- Three different routes available (see below);
- Indirect promotional benefits to overall high school sector;
Overseas university representatives will be able to choose to join different delegations travelling to different regions. At each destination there will be the opportunity to present at info sessions attended by teachers and students.
FeesUSD700 per school visit
These fees include:
- event pamphlets & outline of schools visited (prior to visits) ;
- service fees;
- airport pick up and drop off;
- local transport;
- some meals;
- one round of post-event promotion (Chinese language, Chinese media channels);
These fees do not include any flights, road travel for more than 2 hrs, or accommodation. All flights/accommodation can be arranged at cost if you are arranging them through us.
Local interpreters and local expat representatives can be arranged at an additional fee.
- AUTUMN TOUR Early Bird Deposit: 10% discount (for registrations and deposit payments made before 30th June);
- CHE Club Members: 10% discount (Early Bird discount is also applicable on top of membership discount);
|AUTUMN:||Week Beginning 29th October 2018|
|Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Hengshui (Hebei), Taiyuan
Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Nanjing
Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Guangzhou
|We will be visiting three different types of schools:
Approx. 6-10 schools in 4 days.
** CHE reserves the right to change the city selection on the routes.
Register your Interest through the form below
|Deposit: PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):|
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):|
|Local (China) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|International (Australia) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
||Account name: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ben Newman (email@example.com).
a) CHE will provide a full refund if the event is cancelled by CHE.
b) CHE will provide no refund if the attendee is not able to attend the event.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Number of Participants: To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s roundtables are limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one customer/organisation (except for webinars, tours and conferences – where multiple attendees from the same organisation may attend). CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one customer/organisation (except for the aforementioned exceptions).
- Participation: Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members) throughout 2018. If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here.