High School Tour:
Autumn Undergraduate Recruitment Tour
6th – 15th November 2018
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS TOUR HAVE CLOSED.
CHE and partners are offering a great direct recruitment opportunity to institutions wishing to build long-lasting connections with Chinese high school students by coming to China and visiting their schools directly.
Within 10 days, institutions will travel to cities in China and receive the opportunity to engage with 2000+ students.
The tour incorporates a variety of events – all events are interactive, engaging and fun – from both the student’s and university’s angle. Participants will receive the full student attendee’s lists (from all activities) for post-tour follow-up.
- Direct access to 12+ Chinese high-school campuses;
- Visit top 1 or 2 international schools/program in each city;
- Small delegations (up to 25 universities);
- Meet with school officials to explore collaboration;
- Meet with local recruitment agents;
- Pre- and post-tour promotion;
- Contact information of all participants;
Marketing to High School Students
If you are interested in marketing directly to Chinese high school students, please click here to find out more about how we can help.
|6th – 15th November 2018|
|Chengdu – Chongqing – Suzhou – Guangzhou – Zhengzhou – Lanzhou
Half Tours also available:
1st Half: includes visits to Chengdu, Chongqing and Suzhou
2nd Half: includes visits to Guangzhou, Zhengzhou and Lanzhou
|10-Day Full Tour: USD 9,800
5-Day Half Tour: USD 5,500
These fees include service fees and local transport;
These fees do not include any inter-city travel or accommodation.
All flights/accommodation can be arranged at cost if you are arranging them through us.
Local interpreters and local expat representatives can be arranged at an additional fee.
Please note that agents (defined as any individual or organization that refers students and receives commission) are not able to join this tour. Participating insitutions can send their own staff from overseas, engage one of their alumni as a participant or hire a local representative.
Payment Options are available below.
Register your Interest through the form below
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online) (FULL TOUR):
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online) (HALF TOUR):|
|Local (China) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|International (Australia) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
||Account name: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Participation: Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Deposit: CHE will provide a full refund if the event is cancelled by CHE. CHE will provide no refund if the attendee is not able to attend the event.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members). If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here. New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions. In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.