Workshop: Developing Your Career Back in China
Suitable for Career Centre Staff and Students returning to China
For Career Centre Staff: A great opportunity to learn about China’s job market;
For Students: A valuable chance to develop your career-related skills as well as learn about current job opportunities and the related required qualities from prospective employers in China.
Together with Mr Trevor Wang, Head of Talent Solutions at HelloCareer (one of the largest talent solutions provider in China) and Ms Kristin Fan, an experienced career adviser with over 17 years in the higher education sector in China and Australia, this online workshop is designed to help soon-to-graduate students learn more about the career market in China and to provide insider knowledge from on-the-ground experts.
This is a valuable opportunity to hear from those who can provide an in-depth understanding and current evaluation of the job market in China.
This workshop is conducted in a mixture of English and Chinese, with PPT support.
Length: 60 minutes
Format: Online Workshop
Dates: TIME SLOT 1: 16:00 (China time), 17th October 2018
TIME SLOT 2: 08:00 (China time), 18th October 2018
Price: USD 10 per person
Payment Methods: Online Store (PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, WeChat, AliPay), Bank Transfer (China or Australia)
For Career Department Staff: please contact us on email@example.com
For Students: please register through the following link:
For more details about the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Number of Participants: To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s offline events are generally limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one organisation. CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one organisation (except for webinars).
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinar Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Webinars: Free for CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members) throughout 2018. If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here. We do not distribute recordings or slides of our webinars.