Webinar (18th & 19th October 2017)
Wednesday, 18th October 2017 & Thursday, 19th October 2017
Time Slot 1
Time Slot 2
How to Manage Your Marketing Channels in China
The current marketing landscape in China is increasingly complex yet increasingly influential, and is essential knowledge for any university operating in China.
This webinar will help you determine which marketing channels you should be focusing on and how to decide on a choice of marketing language, as well deciding how to measure visibility and most effectively utilise a marketing budget.
During this webinar our panelists will share their experiences about successful and unsuccessful marketing strategies.
|Webex Webinar Software|
|CHE Club Member: ||FREE|
| Non CHE Club Member:||180 RMB (USD 25)|
|PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (online):||
|Local (China) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|International (Australia) Bank Transfer: ||Bank account details available .. Contact Us|
|AliPay: ||Account name: email@example.com|
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s roundtables are limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one customer/organisation (except for webinars – where multiple attendees from the same organisation may attend). CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one customer/organisation (except for webinars).
- Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket.
- Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
ContactIf you have any questions, please get in touch:
Ben Newman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +86 10 85866386