|Date||Time||Event Name||Location||Event Type|
|23rd Sep - 30th Nov||All Day||HIgh School Student Recruitment Fair||Online||Recruitment Fair|
|10th - 13th October||All Day||AIEC 2017||Hobart||Conference|
|19th & 20th October||Two Time Slots||How to Manage Your Marketing Channels in China||Online||Webinar|
|20th October||From 19:00||Networking Drinks @CEE||TBA||Networking|
|Oct & Nov||Undergraduate Recruitment Tour (High School Visits)||2nd & 3rd Tier Cities||Recruitment Tour|
|21st - 24th Sep||All Day||3rd International Schools China Conference||Shanghai||Conference|
|21st - 24th Sep||All Day||2017 Digital Learning China Fair||Shanghai||Conference|
|25th - 29th Mar||All Day||APAIE 2018||Singapore||Conference|
Find out about CHE’s previous events.
- Representatives of overseas universities and other higher education institutions;
- Recruitment agencies and providers of pathway courses and language training;
- International exchange and academic staff members of Chinese universities;
- Representatives of related government programs, departments and agencies (Chinese and international);
- Exam providers (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT).
- Other education and training providers (language, foundation, high-school)
- Other education service providers
Payment MethodsTo attend our events, all attendees need to register and purchase a ticket in advance. We provide a number of payment options:
- Online Payment in our Store with PayPal
- Online Payment in our Store with a credit/debit card
- Bank Transfer (local Chinese account or Australian account) (please contact us for bank details)
- AliPay (our account name is email@example.com) or scan the QR code below:
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s roundtables are limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one customer/organisation (except for webinars – where multiple attendees from the same organisation may attend). CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one customer/organisation (except for webinars).
- Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket.
- Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
Sponsorship & Hosting
If you are interested in co-hosting or sponsoring one (or more) of our events, please see our Event Sponsorship page.
If would like to put yourself forward as a presenter or panelist have an idea for an event and would like support in organising it, please contact us.
Types of EventsWe organise regular on-the-ground events in Beijing and Shanghai to help support the higher education network in China. We welcome local professionals working in Beijing or Shanghai as well as visiting representatives of overseas universities and education institutions.
Careers Seminars & Job Fairs
To learn more about the types of events, please click here.
ContactIf you have any questions, please get in touch:
or complete the form below: