|26th Feb - 4th Mar|
|BMI UAE Global Education Fair||UAE
|OFFLINE WORKSHOP: Improve Your Chinese Education Expertise|
|23rd - 31st Mar|
|CIEET (China International Education Exhibition Tour) 2019||Beijing 北京
|23rd - 25th Mar|
|2019 ICEF Moscow Agent Workshop||Moscow
|25th - 29th Mar|
|APAIE 2019||Kuala Lumpur
|13th - 17th May|
|HIGH SCHOOL TOUR: Spring Undergraduate Recruitment Tour|
|26th May - 1st Jun|
5月26日 - 6日1日
|UNIVERSITY TOUR: Spring Postgraduate Recruitment Tour||Beijing 北京
|11th - 21st Nov|
|HIGH SCHOOL TOUR: Autumn Undergraduate Recruitment Tour|
|Online Recruitment Campaign |
Find out about CHE’s previous events.
- Representatives of overseas universities and other higher education institutions;
- Recruitment agencies and providers of pathway courses and language training;
- International exchange and academic staff members of Chinese universities;
- Representatives of related government programs, departments and agencies (Chinese and international);
- Exam providers (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT).
- Other education and training providers (language, foundation, high-school)
- Other education service providers
Payment MethodsTo attend our events, all attendees need to register and purchase a ticket in advance. We provide a number of payment options:
- Online Payment in our Store with PayPal
- Online Payment in our Store with a credit/debit card
- Bank Transfer (local Chinese account or Australian account) (please contact us for bank details)
- AliPay (our account name is email@example.com) or scan the QR code below:
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or education services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or education services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Webinar/Workshop Attendees: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We open our webinars/workshops approximately 20 minutes before the scheduled start time to offer an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions if there are any problems – we cannot guarantee that all problems can be solved in this short time. These 20 minutes are for attendees to test their connectivity, however we cannot guaranteee a successful connection as we are not familiar with nor responsible for all potential connection platforms and configurations of our attendees.
- Webinar/Workshop Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.
- Attending Webinars for Free: CHE Club members (both organisation and individual members) can attend attend all webinar for FREE during their membership period. If you are unsure of your CHE Club membership status, please contact us. To become a CHE Club member please click here.
Sponsorship & Hosting
If you are interested in co-hosting or sponsoring one (or more) of our events, please see our Event Sponsorship page.
If would like to put yourself forward as a presenter or panelist have an idea for an event and would like support in organising it, please contact us.
Types of EventsWe organise regular on-the-ground events in Beijing and Shanghai to help support the higher education network in China. We welcome local professionals working in Beijing or Shanghai as well as visiting representatives of overseas universities and education institutions.
Careers Seminars & Job Fairs
To learn more about the types of events, please click here.
ContactIf you have any questions, please get in touch:
or complete the form below: