|ONLINE WORKSHOP: Cross-Cultural Communication|
|End of Year Celebratory Dinner||Beijing 北京|
|5th & 6th Dec|
|WEBINAR: Succeeding in China as a Modern University|
|10th - 12th Dec|
|ICEF Miami Agent Workshop||Miami 迈阿密|
|Online Recruitment Campaign |
|26th Feb - 4th Mar|
|BMI UAE Global Education Fair||UAE
|OFFLINE WORKSHOP: Improve Your Chinese Education Expertise|
|23rd - 31st Mar|
|CIEET 2019||Beijing 北京
|23rd - 25th Mar|
|25th - 29th Mar|
|APAIE 2019||Kuala Lumpur
|13th - 17th May|
|HIGH SCHOOL TOUR: Spring Undergraduate Recruitment Tour|
|26th May - 1st Jun|
5月26日 - 6日1日
|UNIVERSITY TOUR: Spring Postgraduate Recruitment Tour||Beijing 北京
|11th - 21st Nov|
|HIGH SCHOOL TOUR: Autumn Undergraduate Recruitment Tour|
|Online Recruitment Campaign |
Find out about previous events.
- Representatives of overseas universities and other higher education institutions;
- Recruitment agencies and providers of pathway courses and language training;
- International exchange and academic staff members of Chinese universities;
- Representatives of related government programs, departments and agencies (Chinese and international);
- Exam providers (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT).
- Other education and training providers (language, foundation, high-school)
- Other education service providers
To attend our events, all attendees need to register and purchase a ticket in advance. We provide a number of payment options:
- Online Payment in our Store with PayPal
- Online Payment in our Store with a credit/debit card
- Bank Transfer (local Chinese account or Australian account) (please contact us for bank details)
- AliPay (our account name is firstname.lastname@example.org) or scan the QR code below:
- 5. WeChat: scan the QR code below:
We can provide an official Chinese receipt (发票) for the event; there is a 3% surcharge for this.
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance: Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- Participation: Participation in CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket. Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendees who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- Webinars: New Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
- Webinars: Connection: In the event of any disruption to the (Internet) connection during a webinar that significantly affects the quality of the webinar, CHE will either a) provide an audio recording of the webinar and share the slides or b) provide credit towards a future webinar of the participant’s choice.We do not distribute recordings or slides of our webinars.
- Offline Events: Number of Participants: To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s offline events are generally limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one organisation. CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one organisation (except for webinars).
Sponsorships & Hosting
If you are interested in co-hosting or sponsoring one (or more) of our events, please see our Event Sponsorship page.
If would like to put yourself forward as a presenter or panelist have an idea for an event and would like support in organising it, please contact us.
Types of Events
Careers Seminars & Job Fairs
To learn more about the types of events, please click here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch:
or complete the form below: