|Date 日期||Time 时间||Event Name||Location 地点||Event Type 活动类|
|23rd Sep - 30th Nov|
9月23日 - 11月30日
|HIgh School Student Recruitment Fair |
|Undergraduate Recruitment Tour (High School Visits)|
|2nd & 3rd Tier Cities|
|21st - 24th Nov|
|3rd International Schools China Conference|
|21st - 24th Nov|
|2017 Digital Learning China Fair|
|6th & 7th Dec|
|Two Time Slots|
|Understanding the Job Market for Chinese Returnees||Online|
|7th & 8th Feb|
|Two Time Slots|
|Legal Issues When Collaborating in China||Online|
|25th - 29th Mar|
To learn more about our events, please click here.
Find out about previous events.
- Representatives of overseas universities and other higher education institutions;
- Recruitment agencies and providers of pathway courses and language training;
- International exchange and academic staff members of Chinese universities;
- Representatives of related government programs, departments and agencies (Chinese and international);
- Exam providers (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT).
- Other education and training providers (language, foundation, high-school)
- Other education service providers
To attend our events, all attendees need to register and purchase a ticket in advance. We provide a number of payment options:
- Online Payment in our Store with PayPal
- Online Payment in our Store with a credit/debit card
- Bank Transfer (local Chinese account or Australian account) (please contact us for bank details)
- AliPay (our account name is firstname.lastname@example.org) or scan the QR code below:
Terms and Conditions
- Attendance to CHE events is guaranteed only after having received a confirmation of attendance email from CHE. Purchase of a ticket does not necessarily ensure attendance. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE.
- To ensure a diversity of participants, tickets for CHE’s roundtables are limited to a maximum of TWO representatives from any one customer/organisation (except for webinars – where multiple attendees from the same organisation may attend). CHE reserves the right to cancel any tickets obtained above said limit by any one customer/organisation (except for webinars).
- Participation in all of CHE’s events is ONLY for professionals working in the tertiary education industry or related services sector. CHE reserves the right to cancel any purchased tickets and/or refuse admission to those not working in such sectors. If you are not sure of your status, please contact CHE BEFORE you purchase your ticket.
- Participation in CHE’s events for those not in the tertiary education industry (or related services sector) is by INVITATION ONLY.
- Refund Policy: If an event is cancelled by CHE, a full-refund will be provided. For any customers/organisations who have purchased a ticket and either do not attend the event or do not meet any of the above criteria, no refund will be provided. No refund will be provided for attendee who are unable to access the webinar to due to issues with connectivity, user experience or technology at their end.
- New Webinar Attendees/Webex Users: Please see the www.webex.com website for details on how to use the software. We start our webinars approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to provide an opportunity for attendees to test their connection and to ask questions.
Sponsorships & Hosting
If you are interested in co-hosting or sponsoring one (or more) of our events, please see our Event Sponsorship page.
If would like to put yourself forward as a presenter or panelist have an idea for an event and would like support in organising it, please contact us.
Types of Events
Careers Seminars & Job Fairs
To learn more about the types of events, please click here.
If you have any questions, please get in touch:
or complete the form below: