2017 Chinese Language & Culture Camp (CLCC)
Youth Only (Age 12-17)
|Dates:||Session I: July 5th – 14th|
|Location:||Shanghai (including a two-days stay nearby)|
with knowledge level of 300+ words.
What can be expected from CLCC?
- Improved ability to complete tasks in Chinese.
- A deeper understanding of Chinese culture through amazing firsthand experiences.
- A fun learning environment that includes adventures, games, cooking and art.
- A new group of friends with similar age / interests to explore the language and culture together!
CLCC Camp Highlights
- Daily chatter box / presentation
- Learning fun games
- Task setting and orienteering
- Exploring classical Chinese arts: calligraphy, drawing and martial arts
- Chinese food and cooking
- Quizzes and rewards throughout the camp experience
- Producing Chinese plays
- Small group studies to ensure individual attention
Price (after landing):
Early Bird Price
US$ 1,860 (A$2,370) (by May 30th)
US$ 2,100 (A$2,670) (by June 15th)
Note: there are no out-of-pocket expenses after landing
Guarantee Your Place
To guarantee your place on this program, please complete the “Expression of Interest” form and make a non-refundable deposit of US$100. This can be made via our online store (PayPal, credit/debit card) or bank details are available on request.
Airport pick-up / Briefing & Introduction
Opening ceremony / City Tour
Yu Garden Tour / Welcome lunch
Chinese cooking class
Language / Cultural Orienteering
Two days at Shanghai Nearby Region
Outing for Chinese Arts Class
Epigraph printing and sachet making
Final performance / awards ceremony
Farewell and departure
Learn more about our other programs: our family camp and individual language/cultural learning program.