|Process||Who Should Read It?||Categories||Subscription|
|Making sure that the news you and your institution requires is up-to-date and directly relevant can be challenging, particularly when certain information is only available in a foreign language.
We provide a highly screened service that keeps you current about a specific field within the higher education industry in China.
Our Categorized News service will ensure you are aware of the important and relevant facts and trends, and will allow your institution to define your own position in the market to remain competitive.
- Select your categories.
- Receive relevant news stories.
Who Should Read It?Our wide range of news categories makes this service essential for any education professional involved with higher education in China, in particular:
- Recruitment Advisors;
- International/Global Engagement Department Personnel;
- University Management;
Our main news categories are as follows:
- Alumni & Fundraising
- Student Recruitment, Visa Changes & Agents
- Joint Programs & China Campuses
- Careers and Internships
- By Discipline:
- Engineering, Science & IT
- MBA & EMBA
- Finance, Accounting & Economics
- Medicine & Public Health
- Diploma & Vocational Training (VET)
- High School
Please contact us if:
- there are any additional categories in which you and/or your organisation are interested;
- you are interested in obtaining back-dated news stories;
- You choose which news category you require for your subscription.
- A single subscription period is 12 months, during which time you will receive one Categorized News email every 2 months, on the 15th.
- Each Categorized News email will contain approximately 6 news stories.
- All category prices below are per subscription period.
- The first subscription period begins on August 15th, 2015 and runs until June 15th, 2015.
|1. Alumni & Fundraising||50||150|
|2. Student Recruitment, Visa Changes & Agents||50||150|
|3. Joint Programs & China Campuses||50||150|
|5. Careers & Internships||50||150|
|6. By Discipline||50||150|
*If your organisation subscribes to our Categorized News service, we will distribute each email to up to 5 different contacts (email adddresses) within your organisation.
If you have any questions about our Categorized News service, please contact us on email@example.com.